‚ÄĘ¬†Board of Commissioners
The one-stop webpage for Georgia State Government agencies, departments, and services.¬† Simply look under the appropriate heading:
‚ÄĘ¬†Business, Labor & Employment
‚ÄĘ¬†Education & Training
‚ÄĘ¬†Family & Health
‚ÄĘ¬†Legal, Public & Consumer Affairs
‚ÄĘ¬†Science & Technology
‚ÄĘ¬†Tourism, Recreation & the Arts
‚ÄĘ¬†Regions, Counties & cities
http://www.usa.gov¬†¬† ‚ÄúThe U.S. government's official web portal‚ÄĚ
Find various agencies in an alphabetical list or by governmental branch by clicking on the ‚ÄúFind Government Agencies‚ÄĚ tab at the top of the page.
- Elberton¬†Chamber of Commerce
- City of Elberton¬†¬† In addition to general information about the city and city government, downloadable business related forms can be located on the right hand side of the Cityof Elberton homepage under "Applications and Froms."
- Elbert County Government¬†Information and contact ¬†for operating and licensing a business in Elbert County.
- Northeast Georgia Regional Commission¬†This organization assists local governments with the economic development of Northeast Georgia. The NEGRC is an excellent resource¬†for information concerning business development and population growth. Many¬†federal economic development programs are administered throught he NEGRC.¬†
- Small Business Development Center at the University of Georgia.¬† Their mission is to "enhance the economic well-being of Georgians by providing a wide range of educational services for small business owners and aspiring entrepreneurs."
- Small Business Administration. ¬†A federal government website with useful information about starting a small business, exit strategies for closing a small business, online training, financial assistance, contracting opportunities and a library of online resources such as regulations, laws, glossary of business terms, marketing, and research.
- Internal Revenue Services' Small business and Self-Employment Tax Center¬† All the publications, forms and information the self-employed or small business¬†owner needs concerning¬†federal taxes.
- SCORE:¬† Counselors to America's Small¬†Businesses. ¬†The¬†Service Corps of Retired Executives provide free and confidential e-mail and in-person small business mentoring and advice.
Elbert County Board of Education
¬†¬†¬†¬† Accelerated Reader¬†
¬†Click the above Accelerated Reader hotlink, select desired school, click on "online catalog," select¬†Accelerated Reader from the "Reading Program" drop down menu.¬† Search by Keyword, Title, Author, Subject, Series, Reading Level or AR Point Value.¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†
University of Georgia
Elbert Memorial Hospital¬†¬†http://www.emhcar.net
Cobb Memorial Hospital¬†¬†¬†http://www.cobbmemorialhospital.org
Athens Regional Medical Center¬†¬† ¬†http://www.armc.org
St. Mary‚Äôs Hospital¬†¬†¬†http://www.stmarysathens.com
This section is under construction.
We're still working on this section.
Elbert Theatre¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.elberttheatre.org
Georgia Guidestones¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.wired.com/science/discoveries/magazine/17-05/ff_guidestones
Richard B. Russell State Park¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.gastateparks.org/RichardBRussell
Downtown Elberton¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.mainstreet-elberton.com/index.html
Elberton Granite Museum¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.egaonline.com/egaassociation/museum
Arrowhead Pointe¬†¬†¬†¬†¬†¬† http://www.arrowheadpointegc.com/.